SOLD - Sirius / Alpine - Satellite radio / traffic data module

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dave S 2

Reaction score
Awhile back I thought I was going to install an Alpine Navigation system in both my ST & Civic but decided to go with the Pioneer D3.

I got a really good deal on this Sirius / Alpine - Sirius Radio / Traffic module so I snagged it while I could. Since I went with the Pioneer, I don't have any use for this tuner now. It's still brand new in the original unopened / sealed box.

I've seen a few Alpine GPS units installed by members on here so I figured I offer it here first before trying Craiglist.

Anyway, I'll sell it for $30 including shipping cost. If you want it insured, add $3.

BTW...The D3 in my ST got ripped out of the dash one night about 3 months ago or so. Since, I've re-installed the OEM 6 disc unit :angry:

If you want to check out the exact application & specs, Crutchfield is still selling it...

Edit:

I just wanted to add...even though the price is cheaper than cheap, it is an older module and I guarantee it is NOT stolen. Just one of those finds I stumbled onto and snagged while Sirius was pretty much giving their equipment away in an attempt to headoff XM.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dave S

Where in London was the unit stolen from your truck??

I've been thinking about upgrading eventually to the same thing (Pioneer D3), but have been a little worried about security. Does the screen detach?

Good unit - I have the D1 with a Sirius module...works awesome!

Good price - free bump

If you go with a Z model of the Pioneers, I believe those detach.

Sorry about the delay in response. I posted late last night and have just arrived home from work.

shaun: London? I wish...I'm in Kansas. And no, the screen doesn't detach but the ST dash sure does!!!:(

rob: I replied to your email...

I don't have a picture of it. When my daughter gets home, I'll take one with her cellphone cam and post it, but don't expect to much. It'll just be a picture of the unopened box. I don't want to remove it from the box just for a pic because then it will be comsidered "used". The Crutchfield link I input will show what's in the box though.

Thanks for the inquiries...

Last edited by a moderator:
No longer interested rob???

If so, I'll wait a couple of days for a response and then list elsewhere.

Thanks for your interest though!