SOLD No Longer For Sale (2001 Job 1 w/bad engine)

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Parting Out. 235,000 miles. 4x4. I just bought it with a bad engine, so I can not personally vouch for the transmission or other moving parts. (The previous owner said it worked fine.) All body parts and glass are in good shape. Teal color. The interior is dark grey cloth and smells like an ashtray.

You can buy parts. You can buy the whole thing for $1,200, with a few parts missing that I needed. I am willing to sell via PayPal and ship parts.

Located in Ferndale, Michigan (1 mile south of the Detroit Zoo.) Call or text with questions about parts. 248-613-9951.

[Broken External Image]:[Broken External Image]:[Broken External Image]:[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
How much (shipped to Michigan 49120) for the tool tray?

Also known as radiator upper splash shield, P/N 1L5Z-8C291-AB.

Shown in this ePay auction:

BigT1989 - That hood deflector is glued and screwed. I doubt I can get it off without breaking it.

Jon - I texted you back - $5 plus shipping.

Not sure what your budget is but you can get a new hood deflector with shipping included pretty cheap now.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/130987122464?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

My '01 has what looks like that same hood deflector, installed at the factory, and it is just screwed to the underside of the hood. If you get that off, pack it up really well!

I bought a new genuine Ford low profile deflector for my '02 this summer on e-bay for a reasonable price. It came from a Ford dealer/parts wholesaler. It doesn't wrap over the hood quite as far as the one Shawn has for sale here - maybe an inch or inch and a half less. It also screws to the underside of the hood. The aftermarket ones probably use the doublesided tape.

I'm interested in the airbag, possible the whole steering wheel/airbag/cruise control switches assembly. I realize you have to remove the airbag to remove the steering wheel or the cruise switches so it's not really an assembly. Anyway, I could really use the airbag.

Des Moines, Ia 50317

Duane - I actually kept the air bag for my ST. You can buy my old one, though. The Ford oval has lost half of its color. See picture. I'll take $75, but shipping will be $65 because airbags are considered dangerous goods. You'll have to consider if it is worth it. Feel free to call me directly at 248-613-9951.[Broken External Image]:

Latest posts