• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SportTrac Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Sold *****SOLD******Gen 2 Bed extender with pivot bolts!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OLE442

4 wheel drive
2nd Gen owner
V8 Engine
Reaction score
Some where way to close to the effen city
What engine do you have?
V8 engine
What year is your Sport Trac?
What Generation is your Sport Trac?
2n Gen Owner
I have a Gen 2 Bed extender with pivot bolts (one bolt for each side)! The extender has the locking pins in good shape. It has been used very little and is not beat up. Some mild scuffing. $150.00 in SW Ohio! USPS Money Order as payment before you pick up (unless we make other arrangements.) NO PAY PAL!

First unconditional "I'll take it" and if multiple interest, buyer will be determined by timestamp!

I will not ship....must be picked up in SW Ohio.

Ask any questions BEFORE you offer to buy!

What you see is what you get. I've been a member since I bought my 2007 ST new in 2007.

See photos below of the extender:
Gen 2 bed ext  a.jpg

Gen 2 bed ext b.jpg

I have two swivel bolts(one shown below)
Swivel studs.jpg

I have 5 cars. Two are 1970's collectables (1972 442 and 1976 Vette). One is done and the other needs paint! We have three driver's and one is my Sport Trac. I'm thinking of selling it this year to eliminate one insurance. I'm retired and in the hole trying to finish up the 442! So, I'm selling stuff off. I'll be listing a SPORT TRAC bed mat in the next week so keep your eyes open.

OLE442

Last edited:
I can pick up G2 extender in SW Ohio if still available. I’ll have cash on hand. Maybe interested in mat too.

Last edited:
Sold pending funds to member VickyA

Last edited:
Sold to member VickyA.
Vicky picked up the extender and decided to get the bed mat too! We had a pleasant transaction.....A great new member to the forum!

Latest posts