SOLD! - For Sale - Truk Box

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paul McDevitt

Reaction score
SOLD! - Bought this from another member, I really wanted it so I could move the jack and jumper cables from behind the rear seat, so I'd have a secure stash spot for other odds and ends inside the cab. I didn't realize it would not open with factory tonneau cover in place. My LeverLifts also interfere with snugging this box up to the bed wall.

If you do not have a factory tonneau cover, I think this is a good solution for the problem I describe above. Here's the description from the other member's post:

Locks with key, keyway has rubber cover. Reversable lid. Now set for right hand side. Has drain plug if you choose to use it as Ice chest. Will fit under tonneau cover at right rear of bed as not to hide power point, on left.(edit - but can't open this box with factory tonneau cover in place) Bed extender will still snap in and out. Wont allow extender to flip over though. I was going to mount it with studded wingnuts for easy removal. No flaws. I can take pic of it sitting the bed if needed.

Asking $85 shipped from 19810. Wieght 16#, 38"L x 16"H x 9"W.

[Broken External Image]:[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator: