SOLD! For $7600

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paul Maurer 2

Reaction score
Sold my '05 on Ebay to a guy from West Florida- got the cashier's check today. I was expecting a bit more, but I think the positive accident history and the mileage were factors. Truck looks new so he will be happy, and consdering I paid $8000 two years ago, I'm OK.:haveabeer:

Congrats on the sale! Your truck looks to be in great condition and I've always liked that paint job. Did anyone mention the fact that one of your window visors was missing? I skimmed the item description real quick, so I may have missed that...

Congrats on the sale! Your truck looks to be in great condition and I've always liked that paint job. Did anyone mention the fact that one of your window visors was missing? I skimmed the item description real quick, so I may have missed that...

Did you say one of my vent visors was missing? Did you say one of my vent visors was missing? Did you say one of my vent visors was missing? :banana:

Latest posts