SOLD: Earthquake SWS-12 Shallow SUB - perfect for ST

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Korey Kreiter

Reaction score
I had this Earthquake sub in my ST for about 5 months. It's perfect for a ST -- with only 3" mounting depth! I was only running a measley 165w to it, and it did fine. It comes with original box, printed PDF of manual, packaging. It retails for $275, often sells for $140 on fleabay. You can buy a slightly used one here for $70 shipped to lower 48. (no PO boxes please). It still looks and functions like a new one.

-600 Max

-3" mounting depth

-Over 2" long throw excursion

-2.5" aluminum VC(4-ohm)

Pics are in the For Sale folder in My Library. I recently traded my Trac, so I no longer need this.

Last edited by a moderator:
No problem. I can't wait to play with this sub. I have two 10" shallow memphis's behind the seat right now. This new sub should be a better sub than them. I am either hoping to replace the two of them for this new one or replace one of them and gain more output. Either way, its win win.

P.S. I have not received this item yet because I just purchased it today, so I can't comment on the integrity of kkreit01 as a seller. However, I can say that so far the transaction has been nothing but a pleasure. He is very straightforward and friendly. I expect the package to be nothing less than exactly as described when I get it. So I would just like to give kkreit01 some positive feedback as a reference to anyone else thinking of dealing with him.

Latest posts