SOLD Alpine IVA-D310 DVD / CD receiver with 7' monitor SOLD

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tony Tassillo

Reaction score
I have for sale my Alpine IVA-D310 DVD / CD receiver with 7" LCD monitor. Its a little over a year old in brand new condition even have the owners manual and original box it came in. Monitor has always been left open as to not put any wear and tear on the motor / gears. Comes complete with KCA-420i (iPod adapter), Video in motion bypass module, Alpine specific steering wheel control module, and XM Tuner. Absolutely nothing wrong with this unit. Looking to get a double din navigation unit and the wifey says this one has to go first. Asking $625.00 plus shipping. I work for a warehouse so I can ship the following business day after payment is received. I will even throw in a dash kit for your vehicle which makes for a seamless install. Buy with confidence as my loss is your gain!!

Reasonable offers considered!!

Pics lcated in library under system

IVA-D310

For excellence in touchscreen controls, you won't find a better DVD receiver than the IVA-D310. Alpine's latest PulseTouch™ Display technology gives you unique touch-screen control over your system. Your fingers press the 7" flat-screen monitor, but it feels like they're actually touching real buttons and sliders. In fact, there are eight different sensations generated by the PulseTouch system — you'll be able to make adjustments safely on the fly without having to take your eyes off the road.

The IVA-D310 also offers another handy feature — direct-touch DVD menu control. Since no two DVD main menus are alike, most touch-screen systems make you operate a cursor with a remote control to access DVD menus. The IVA-D310 lets you press the menu item you want directly, so getting to your favorite scene, setting up language selection, and accessing special features are easier than ever. (Note: you can only watch DVDs on the in-dash screen when parked.)

You'll never lack for entertainment options with the IVA-D310. Not only does it offer you playback of your DVDs and CDs, it'll play the discs you've loaded with hours' worth of MP3s and WMAs, too. It's also ready to work with Alpine's iPod™ interface adapter — you'll get convenient PulseTouch control over your iPod's functions, choosing your tracks directly from the screen. Meanwhile, the adapter will recharge your iPod's battery, so it'll be ready to go when you get out of the car.

Satellite radio is also an option with the IVA-D310. Simply connect a compatible XM or SIRIUS Satellite Radio tuner and antenna (subscription also required), and you'll open up a coast-to-coast world of over 120 channels of music (all commercial-free), sports, news, entertainment and much, much more.

Alpine's Bass Engine® Plus gives you tight control over the sound contour, and can be controlled by PulseTouch's Advanced Processor Controls. MediaXpander broadens the tone, filling in the sonic gaps often found in compressed music files. Your MP3s and WMAs will sound better and fuller than ever. And for that personal touch, iPersonalize with Data Download lets create your own Bass Engine settings at Alpine's website, burn them to disc, then upload them into the IVA-D310.

Planning a backseat system? The receiver's audio/video output will connect to an external monitor and wireless headphones. Activate dual-zone mode and you can listen to one source, like satellite radio or your iPod, while the backseat passengers watch a movie in privacy. An audio/video input lets you connect another entertainment source, such as a game console. The internal amp delivers plenty of power. But if you want more, you can connect external amplifiers to the three sets of preamp outputs.

For more information on this product:

Last edited by a moderator:
Sweet mother of god...I highly doubt I will be able to purchase this from you, but I am definitely interested. Let me look into the fund situation and see what I can get for my current deck.

Steve,

Yes it will. It came out of my 07 XLT (Same Dash). ill include all connectors so you can just plug it in and go.

Let me know. My email is [email protected]. That is the fastest way to get in touch with me.

Sintec,

Its waiting on you and chanting your name..... LOL i appreciate you looking.

Wow, that is an awesome head unit. Highly doubt i'll be able to afford it but i will let you know. If i can sell a few of the things i have listed in Swap and Sell i might be closer ;) Good luck on the sale Tony.