So, Ya think any money was transferred to the Caymen Islands after this meeting??

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OLE442

4 wheel drive
2nd Gen owner
V8 Engine
Reaction score
Some where way to close to the effen city
What engine do you have?
V8 engine
What year is your Sport Trac?
What Generation is your Sport Trac?
2n Gen Owner
Bill Clinton & Loretta Lynch meet on private plane.......sounds fishy to me!

Last edited by a moderator:
Typical Crooked Clinton operating procedure...if the spouse of a Republican candidate for mayor, much less President, did something like that he or she would be Lynched (pun intended).

Maybe the meeting was planned to give Loretta Lynch a reason to step away from the political implications in the Hillary email scandal. Maybe she hoped that Billy Blythe would come to see her to give her a reason. With Bill in the mix, it surely can't be an innocent meeting! I hope she made the proximity to Bill happen so she could be forced to rely on others to make the decision and Hillary will be prosecuted! That would be a good thing IMO! But then again, I expect less....

Lynch should resign as Attorney General !!

Why do all these politicians put themselves in these questionable situations and then claim that it was all so innocent?? :smack:

We need a law that forbids politicians (elected or appointed) from doing these things or they will be charged with Breach of Public Trust. This is exactly that kind of behavior that is undermining people's trust in our government and the people we elected to represent us. :angry:

...Rich

I think he was cutting himself a deal. For when hilly goes down.........:grin:

They are both guilty:fire:

I think he was cutting himself a deal. For when hilly goes down.........

They are both guilty

I hope you're right Eddie....I hope you're right!

I'm a 538.com follower. I use statistics and facts to determine political outcomes. At this point in time, Trump has a 20% chance of becoming POTUS and Clinton has a 79% chance. Trump has alienated too many minorities to win the race. In 2012, Romney got 34% of the Latino vote, which was the highest a GOP candidate ever got. At this point, if Trump got the same percentage of Latinos voting for him that Romney did, he would need 65% of the white vote, which hasn't happened since Reagan's 1984 re-election. I seriously doubt that Trump can achieve both.

With the FBI's recommendation that no charges be filed American voters should take that as an insult to their intelligence and vote for Trump. This is an extremely large crock of BS. However, it is exactly what most people expected for the Teflon Donness by the Obama controlled system. Better get out your French flags because that is exactly where we are headed as a country. :angry:

So... Bernie Sanders is apparently still running for president. He's holding a rally in Philly on the eve to the Democratic convention. Honestly, he'd get more press if he would just release his sex tape. That tactic seems to work for other celebrities when they're losing the public's interest.

All I can say is "When you go to vote in November, you better hold your nose"...these candidates are stinking up the whole country. :angry::angry::angry:

Hillary has been proven to be a liar and makes very poor decisions for the nation based on her own self-centered interests and over-inflated ego. If you or I worked at the State Department and used our own email server for classified information we would have had our homes raided, or computers confiscated and we would be sitting in jail while the FBI conducted their investigation...and I can guarantee that they would not recommend that we not be charged with

1. Lying to the FBI

2. Willful violation of State Department Security policies

3. Willful distruction of evidence by having her lawyers delete emails that they deemed where personal in nature simply by reading the email header and subject.

Trump is also a self-centered, ego-maniac who offers not viable solutions and has alienated more voters than he has supporters. While he may have made $$Billion$$ running his own business his way, he cannot do that as President. He cannot have it his way, just because he is the President...He must be a statesman that can negotiate with Congress, the Senate, and leaders of other nations. If others disagree with him, he cannot just say "Your Fired" !

" he cannot do that as President. He cannot have it his way, just because he is the President.."

Why not the precidence has been set already........:bwahaha:

Yes, two stinky options but Hillary smells really bad to me so I'll vote Trump! Can't be any worse than a Community Organizer from Chicago! Maybe Trump will pick a good VP and take a lot of their advice! There are no REAL other options here! A no vote for Trump is a yes vote for Hillary IMO!

Latest posts