So how was the sticky bun run ??

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Todd Z

4 wheel drive
2nd Gen owner
V8 Engine
Reaction score
What engine do you have?
V8 engine
What year is your Sport Trac?
What Generation is your Sport Trac?
2n Gen Owner
Inquiring minds want to know ???

Todd Z

Todd Z. it was Great!

Us old timers had a fun time, and had some STICKY BUNS too..

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Thanks for changing the date, if it were the week before i would not have made it.

rob

Last edited by a moderator:
COOL deal, looks like it was fun.....

mmmmm those sticky buns could use some icing on them !!.... LOL

Todd Z

Rodger (& Georgia) - yes she is a sheba inu her name is Nuggit. She is the sweetest thing.

She is beyond famous. Somehow shes been in several local magazines in town (not even dog/animal mags), our local newspaper (Sun-sentinal) and recently even on the Channel 4 News in New Orleans Mardi Gras... Check out the video...She's right after the part of The Naked Cowboy (she got more air time then him too.):D

http://www.wwltv.com/video/news-index.html?nvid=214742

rob

[Broken External Image]:

TG Uno.

I don't know the current name of the school but the sign out front says it's the original Redland Farm Life School and was constructed in 1916.

Click the link then scroll to the bottom of the page.

Paul, notice we were in the shade. South Florida sun is never nice, even when it's cool out. It's a shame, we expected a better turn out but it's always good to see the guys in the core group. For those that didn't show, you missed out on some good food, some good guys(and a girl) and some truly useless conversation. I wouldn't have it any other way. Not to mention Stogie remote starting his truck and me calling him a b*tch as tradition would have it. I look forward to next year and maybe we'll try a get together sometime later in the year.

Yeah. I didnt get done with the fuel line till 11:30. I thought about trying to make it down but I would have gotten there close to 1:00.