So how did Santa treat everyone.

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New hood scoop for the ST from Santa, watch, and a giant lure from my Daughters.:lol:

Norelco electric razor. All in all it was a very good holiday for us all, everyone is healthy and I get to see my Daughter who came fro college until Jan 12, 2007. :rolleyes:

Pete

Q--Man, I wish. I got the bass guitar on clearance @ 75% off, The wheels were from Pep boys (on sale) & the ATVs are circa 1987 3 wheelers (In great shape & loads of fun --if you dont get killed on one that is;)) If it wasnt for Capital One & Providian/WAMU I'd be in deep dodo. Now I'll just be in small dodo a little every month for the rest of my life:D

I got a few items for the ST from my wife and my parents.

I got a Line of Fire "Fire and Ice", the all weather logo floor mats, front and rear factory mud flaps, and a hidden hitch. The problem is going to be finding the time to install them all.

Clothes and one of those massaging/heated back thingy's. DW got a new Canon EOS Rebel XTi camera. Kids had a pretty uneventful time also, CD's and DVD's, MP3 players, etc. Gave one the XM unit for his XM ready receiver.

Gets more and more expensive..... mine are 22, 21, 17 and the two oldest have a serious GF and a fiance accordingly. I hope they hold off on the kids for a while. :)

Latest posts