So how did Santa treat everyone.

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ron N

Reaction score
My wife got me the Line of fire and ice from Underdog-performance and a Coleman Jumpstart system with work light from somewhere else. Hope everyone got something good for christmas._Ron

santa got me another dvd shelf which holds 120 dvds, i got 1 collar shirt, 1 full zip front hoodie, a digital camera, and 300 bones. and when my body lift gets here i purchased, that will be on soon, very soon. cant wait, i love santa, though i did stay up other nite, i thought i was goin to catch him, but hes too fast.

Santa treated me great. Well, my family treated me great to. Received a 4x4 module and new sway bar endlinks from santa, and a k&n intake from my dad and brother. A 4x4ing book highlighting all the local areas to wheel...pretty sweet. My girlfriend gave me a remote control trac, thats awsoem aswell. some other odds and ends ..had a great christmas overall.

Very happy this year. Lot's of gifts given and received:D. Got a Meguiers car was detail kit for the Trac. I guess my best is front row seats to the Braves home opener in April.

The wife and I gave our parents a big suprise. The news that a new grandbaby is on the way. Wife is 2 months pregnant:D.

congrats C......... i got a bunch of stuff but mostly geared around my new toy..... my Raptor 660R that was purchased in september. i got DG Pro-Peg nerf bars...... an AC front bumper. a set of ITP HOLESHOTS for the rear and a new dash for the quad as well. i also got some sockets due to i had every size but the one i needed. i got some bucks to go and buy me that chest protector and boots i need. i think the TRAC was a bit jealous on the ride home from my parents house as it was hauling all the toys i had revieved for my Quad..... POOOOOOOOR Trac!!!:D:D

My daughter got everything she wanted, I got undies. :-/ Christmas just ain't the same once you're the Santa.

Last edited by a moderator:
Two new large tool boxes. w00t!

My son got me a Line of Fire and Ice, LED third brake light, and chrome EGR cover from Underdog Performance.

I guess the fat man didn't have room in the sleigh... Called Ford today to see where the Mustang was at, and it's still sitting in the lot at the plant in Flat Rock, Michigan. Said it should be loaded onto a railcar on or around the 1st... Looks like I won't see it until around the 15th or so.

The ole fat guy brought a Nikon D200 camera body & the wife got me a 80-200mm zoom lens. Suppose I'll ante up a chunk for 2 more lenses.

Congrats C on the incoming baby, funny thing is my wife hands me a gift which says this is going to be hard to top. I open it up and it's a framed Ultrasound picture of a 2 month old fetus.... What a gift.... funny is I have 2 boys and both are July babies the 23 and the 19th.

This one is due the same week in july.... So in the october/november timeframe (during deer season) I seem to be shooting pretty good.... I think i must be like a rutting buck or the mailman knows I am off hunitng... Hmmmmm:)

Joseymack

New laptop computer, a ultra thin 6 mp Casio digital camera, Accell super coil, new exhaust tips, some clothes etc. Bought one of the boys 32" tires for his S-10 ultra short bed & a new TV/DVD & electric bass guitar. Got the other son a new set of wheels for his Mark Vii (they dont fit though:() A new TV & TV stand. Got the girls some boring "girlie" stuff & gave the wife a bunch of "wife" stuff. Then 4 the family we bought two ATVs for when we move next month to our place with acreage. All in all not bad,

Latest posts