SNOW SNOW SNOW

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GeoffP Lewis

Reaction score
[Broken External Image]:

We got over 5 feet of snow in less than a week here... This was in the first storm i got stuck the snow was up under my truck so the wheels were just spinning. But finally made it out...

Glad you got out, looks like some tough conditions up there. We are in the middle of a blizzard with 18" to 24" predicted. This is on top of the 18" we got last Saturday! BC

PS: when you import your pictures to your library, import the file at 20% reduction. This way your pictures will just fill the screen and will take up less space in your library. :welcome:

Nice BIG picture Geoff, looks like you've been having alittle fun playing in the snow. Glad to here you got out alright. That's one of the reasons I like the 1st gen over the 2nd Gen ST, you can lift the 1st and put larger more aggressive tires on it. Although I would've liked it if they put a V8 in the 1st Gen ST. Like me, you're probably already tired of winter and the snow, it's getting alittle old don't ya think !!!

:supercool::btddhorse::driving:

Yeah i am getting tired of the winter by now. Were suppose to be getting alittle bit more on Monday also. We have a record now for the most snow in one winter ever this year. And i would love if i could lift my ST but they dont offer that. I did put a leveling kit on it but that doesnt help getting the body up.

they sell a 2" lift kit for yours, not sure if they came out with a body lift yet. I have a 3" body lift, lift shackles, 2" torsion twist and 285/75/16's ( 33" tires ) on mine and it's made a world of difference on where I can go and do on/off road.

:driving::driving::supercool:

This is why I love south florida. Although it got into the 40s last night, its about 70 degrees and sunny today. If i wasnt at work id be out on the boat!:haveabeer:

I looked all over for a lift kit for the 07 ST. I couldnt find a thing. Only thing i found was the 2" leveling kit. Where did you find this 2" kit for mine???

Latest posts