Snow forecast for tonight and tomorrow! WOOHOO!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Keith McElroy

Reaction score
The weather people are forecasting up to 9 inches of snow tonight and tomorrow for the Chicago area. WOOHOO!

Got the ST gassed up and ready to play tomorrow. :D

Supposed to be back to 50 by Tuesday, but at least the weekend will be fun.

I have to agree w/ shaun. I had a great time a couple weeks ago in the 18" we got here in Cleveland. But, now it can freakin go away! Ready to open the windows!

I live about 4 hrs SW of Chicago on the mighty muddy mississippi and we are forecast 57 today and 50 fri w/showers. I AM SICK OF WINTER, COME ON SPRING!

It's snowing like crazy in Poland right now. Probably will be the biggest snow all season. Weird that it is the first day of Spring and we're getting snow. It is supposed to snow the next two days.

We got snow too Nelson. I am sick of snow as well! COME ON SUMMER!!! meanwhile..today, in Phoenix 87!!!! Kingman should be 81!!!!! grrrrr what have I done!!!! :D:)

It snowed the past two days with more tonight, but fortunately the ground is too warm and it melts by noon. We received a couple of inches last night, but now it is raining.

I just got back from Boating/Wakeboarding on Mission Bay in Sunny San Diego, CA :p

I feel sorry for you guys... but I grew up in Michigan so I do know about snow, and it can be fun.

Madison, WI, broke their record for most snow in a season in their recorded history. Even though we haven't had nearly as much her in the Twin Cities, I, like them, am sick of the stuff.

Never understood that whole Groundhog's Day thing. If the groundhog sees his shadow, it's six more weeks of winter? We wish winter would end only six weeks after Groundhog's Day! Usually it lasts well into April!!!

Latest posts