Snow Day!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

David Griffith 2

Reaction score
We got a good amount of snow yesterday (for Georgia) . Doesn't happen often here. Snapped some pics..

Beginning:

[Broken External Image]:

Middle:

[Broken External Image]:

End:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

It only lasted a few hours, but it's only the second time this year we've seen it. And this was the first time it was cold enough to stick to the ground for a couple hours. Being born and raised here, I can still remember the last time we had a foot of snow (1993). Sad I know, we make a big deal when we get it..:lol: :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't even think the plows or Sand/Salt trucks would be out to clean that up here in MN. We just had a decent snow last week, we got about 6-7".

Hope your day didn't start out like this, Griff! :lol:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ANHNTi9vsNk&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ANHNTi9vsNk&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

You could not pay me enough to move back to a state that snows. I am from Chicago, and now live in Florida. There has never been a day that I have missed that white stuff... :cool:

b0fb17c29aa2fad10082568f0f1bd6f6.jpg

Yeah, we got about 6"-8" last night here, about 30 miles west of Charlotte, NC., most in 4-5 years. It's nice to get a little snow every once in a while. Roads are clear today. :D

Yeah John.... I live in Florida but am working in Chicago right now... it sucks to say the least. I've been here off and on all winter, hopefully spring will come soon! It snowed quite a bit last night and is still coming down now.... ahhhhhh!!!!!:angry:

Our Last Snowstorm in MN

[Broken External Image]:

This is what happens when you have snow and below 0 temps when its cold enough that the salt doesn't work to melt ice

[Broken External Image]:

This was in Perry, GA. That was only outside for 2 minutes. Sucked pulling the trailer for a bit since it was kind of icy too.

95e7891eb12c15dbeb3e0945539108f6.jpg

1355be780fe720da08f57b5f5e68c500.jpg

Look at this crap I have to put up with for most of the year :wacko:

[Broken External Image]:

Wish we had some snow once in a while :D

oh shut it HST.

Dont even get me started :angry:

Just bought a new Gary Fisher Marlin and have to sit here staring at it for the next couple months till it is warm enough to ride some trails

Latest posts