Snakes

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just a couple of plain jane brown snakes. My son caught them in the yard. When we get next to the tank they come "running" over like puppies looking for food and eat from the hand.

I had a 4 1/2 ft female ball python but she escaped about 1 year ago in my parent's house (my apt's wouldn't let me keep her there) no sign of her since, I have a deep feeling she is there somewhere, any idea's on setting a trap maybe with mice to see if I can catch her?...I can only assume she is behind a wall somewhere catching mice

dennis,

We have lost 2 snakes 3 times. The corn snake wass gone for about 3 months and I got up one night to get some water and found her in the bedroom crawling in the floor. She was healthy. The Boa was gone for about 3 months and my wife found her in my girls bedroom wraped up sleeping in a mat behind the dresser. The corn snake is gone again and I am sure she will turn up again. I did find the skin under the hot water heater. Look in warm places. Setting out mice could work.

Latest posts