Site fussing the Sport Trac

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bernard Olsen

Reaction score
So these guys loved downing my Sport Trac. I got tired of going back and fourth with them. All if them are douche bags anyway. Read the thread below and feel free to join me defend our trucks.

Wow man, what were you even on there for? Seems like alot of built up tension on that site. That's why I like this site, respectful and mature people on here, even if we disagree about things on here it doesn't go that far. I would've just cancelled my profile on there and told them to have a good time bashing each other like a bunch of children.

:smack::bwahaha:

Last edited by a moderator:
I think that chevy/gmc is a useless pos. It looks like crap and the guy does park it like a huge a-hole.

Not really sure why you threw down there.

I like your truck. Everyone that really offroads knows that smaller, well balanced four wheel drives are the masters of the trail.

I don't get their ST hate.

Why would an educated Army man from a great place like Orlando, waste time with the degenerate turds from that site? I think a few of them are members here though.

No matter what logical sense you write, they will respond with something like:

"lol, ur a yuppie turdz whs old truck si still wurth moar than anythingz i willz ever own."

I've been to Coram. The only interesting thing there is a paintball field.

Seriously, I read a few posts and all that came to mind were Beavis and Butthead. Go ahead, re-read the thread using the B&B voices, it matches perfectly.

It looks like a bunch of high schoolers and probably with daddy's money. I wouldn't waste my time with it. That chevy/gmc isn't bad at all. I wouldn't have given it the rockstar/ufc treatment like it received. And they are probably right that it is a pavement queen, but who cares. If it was our truck it would be what we wanted. You have a very good looking sport trac, can't wait to swap the black steelies and some meats on mine and get these chrome explorer wheels off.

Have a good day all.

I couldn't finish the first couple of pages. What a douchebag site! I guess those genetically deficiant fools have to have a place of their own. :rofl::rofl:

Just leave.

Never argue with idiots, they just drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

So these guys loved downing my Sport Trac. I got tired of going back and fourth with them. All if them are douche bags anyway. Read the thread below and feel free to join me defend our trucks.

I kinda agree about that site and the people there, sounds like a bit of insecurity and immaturity.

However from reading the thread, the way you handled it by going on their site and starting crap the way you did, you probably instigated the the hate towards the ST.

My opinion is that you appeared to be just as big a putz as you say they are... Just an observation.

My intial intent was to stick up for my friend but I found it a lost cause as I was outnumbered. I would do the same for anyone on here as well, regardless of what you guys think of me.

Oh man, just reading a few of those posts I felt like I was in some sort of a dark & twisted "Bizzaro World."

It is the complete opposite of everything we strive for here at MYST. And there doesn't appear to be too much moderation on that forum...Don't think I'll be going back there anytime soon....or at all.

Last edited by a moderator: