sirusXM radio

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeff Tichy

Reaction score
I saw a while ago on the message board that SirusXM had a special deal going for new customers at $300.00 for life. I just got off the phone with an agent who was soliciting my business after purchasing a 2011 SuperCrew and the best deal they could offer me was $799.00 for the first vehicle and $699.00 for the second vehicle. While I hated to see my 2001 Trac replaced by a 2010 Explorer Eddie Bauer, trading off my 1999 F150 4x4 extra cab for an F150 4x4 SuperCrew Lariet was a little easier. Now if SirusXM would sends some deals my way, I'd be a real happy camper.

...MySportTrac.com has been my home page since I found it way back when and will most likely always be by home page by choice so I can see what going on in this little community. The family here has taught me so much about this special vehicle and I will always be so great full for everyone's input.

Thanks ever so much...

Those subscription plans for the life of the car deal ended when the two companies merged. They grandfathered in the existing deals outstanding but any new radios/subscriptions have to use one of the 2,3,4,5 year plans. That's all there is now.

Those subscription plans for the life of the car deal ended when the two companies merged. They grandfathered in the existing deals outstanding but any new radios/subscriptions have to use one of the 2,3,4,5 year plans. That's all there is now.

Latest posts