Silverstars

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just installed them. I like them. The guys at advance auto parts said that a few of them had the regular silverstars and swapped them out. They love them. They said it is brighter. When I sit down and look into them from 25 feet. They blind me. Couldn't say that for stock.

Is there still a $10 rebate on them at Advance Auto Parts? Also, is the number still 9007 for the Ultras like it was for the regulars?

Last edited by a moderator:
They said there was no rebate. They had them on sale around 35.88. I think they were 9007 SU/2.

Advanced Auto parts has them for 36.00 then you can send away for the 10$ rebate . . not too bad really . .amazing improvement

I couldn't wait on ebay. I wanted them now. Also. Something this fragile I didn't want to take a chance on damage and mess with the seller. BTW, it took me 10 minutes to take out the old ones and install the new ones. Didn't have to wear gloves. Didn't come near to touching the bulb. The hardest part was getting them out of the package without touching the bulbs.

I just uploaded it into my library . . I forget who originally uploaded the file but thanks!

You should be good just printing off the coupon, filling it out and sending that with your receipt . . that's what I did. Although, I have not yet received the rebate. I only sent it out a few days ago. I know that the Autozone here also has a big stack of the rebate coupons by the lights.

I went to Advance Auto Parts after my last class and got the Ultras. Way better deal compared to Wal-Mart! I installed them, and they're not as white as I thought they would be. Don't get me wrong, they're a heck of a lot brighter compared to my stock bulbs, but they aren't as white as I thought they would be.