Silverstar Ultras

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, I bought the last of em. bob and MikeC, your sets will go in the mail tomorrow. LarryC, the low beams for the Contour are 9006 and I picked up a set of them in the Silverstar Ultra style, so as soon as you send PayPal to my e-mail in my profile, those will be shipped.

Unfortunately for now, that's it. The entire display has been sold in a little under a week. Manager said we should get some more in next truck, which is a week from Friday...

Tim, I'm not raking in any dough here. I'm barely covering my costs of gas and s/h. If I didn't already go to the post office every other day, I would actually be losing money. I really just wanted to see what the difference was, and being that I no longer have the headlight harnesses in my truck, I figured some reviews from site members would be a good way to go about it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jeff C I just received the bulbs...thanks. I will be trying them out on Monday or Tuesday since I am out of town. I will post my impressions as soon as I can.

Latest posts