showin off my 35's!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Adam Beaman

Reaction score
hey guys...just thought you might wanna see my ST...a bit different from everyone running 16's with 33's.....spiced up :)

just realize.....it's in the works. haha. But, Whoever said 35's wouldn't fit with a TT/shackles, LIED :lol:

haha....with that said, I'm waiting on my BL to get here and new torsion keys to make the TT a full 2"..trimmed a bit of metal out to be able to steer, but like seen in the pictures, nothing drastic IMO. Can only go about 3/5 turn right now. She's a bit of a pavement queen for the next week or so till the BL gets here. And as you can see I started, all the trim/bumpers are going to be black.

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

The little horns in front grill are as a joke....the real train horns are the set of Nathan K5L's and shockers in the back

Last edited by a moderator:
:eek:

Nice...real nice...

:cool:

Edit:

OK then...

1st pic looks to be Shizzle.

2nd pic looks like the rears are floating.

3rd pic looks like the fronts are floating.

Either you have a glass top drive or???

Holy crap....dang! I cant believe you fit those under there. But it looks really nice.:cool: Keep up the work. It will look even better when you finish

Nice work. The wheels and tires look great. Nice meats on those bad boys. I always love the "black wheels and white vehicle" look. Can't wait for more pics when there is mud all over it.

haha...yeah right now I can turn about 3/5's of the way...kinda like driving with a 15' trailer...just worse lol But I've managed all over town today so not THAT bad.

20x10" with 4.5" backspace with 35x12.5" Mud grapplers...

Right now the driver side torsion bar is only 1" over stock, pass is 2"..so I really need my new keys so the driver side sits level...that inch makes all the difference. And then have custom 1/2" bar shackles lifting about 2.5"

I hate body lifts but I guess I have no choice...lol

Latest posts