Shotguns

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mossberg 590A1 12 ga under the bed. Got an excellent deal on it from a shotgun collector who fired a box through it and didn't like the feel. Works perfect for me :grin:

Love the Sig. I have a P220, P232, and a P239. But, actually the P229 is the only one I don't like. Put about 2,000 rounds on each of them and the 229 is the only one that didn't have a consistent bounce in the barrel after firing. Lots of people like it though.

Mike-CT, I guess I was thinking of an older used one. You will not recognize the the club in a few months. Complete renovation in the works. Stop by some time.

What Redfish said about the sound of loading it in the chamber. I woke up one night in my apartment in college, heard some noise, and saw some idiots trying to break into my neighbor's car. It was late- like 2:30am and the windows on my groundlevel apartment were open. The car was probably 15 feet from my window. Anyway, I got out my trusty Mossberg 12-gauge bolt action. I knew I wasn't going to fire it. I held the Mossberg in the window and just worked the bolt action just once. They dropped their tools, ran like scalded-ass cats, hopped over the fence, and were gone! i laughed my ass off! I told my neighbor about it the next morning. He got an alarm installed that day, and we never had any more trouble.

Thanks for all the advice. I really liked the Remington 870, and the KSG is one bad mother, but in the end I went with the cheaper Mossberg 500 Persuader with the AR-15 style stock. I just need a reliable companion for the Governor. Time to go shooting!:fire:

Latest posts