Shock deals

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I just went to Sears for their 50% deal and got quotes at $146 for 4 reflexes and $159 for 2 reflexes up front and 2 load adjusting in back. I've looked at rockauto and amazon and its no better. I thought people were getting them for $100-$110. Anyone know of any deals other than sears or am i better of waiting for another deal somewhere else?

If not, is it worth the $13 dollars for the load adjusters or will the reflexes be fine?

Last edited by a moderator:
Jason- Under $40 each is a pretty good deal.

Monroe had a $20 mail in rebate, when I bought mine last year.

As Eddie said, the Reflex model should be fine, if your'e NOT off roading.

Not difficult, athough the drivers rear shock can be a PITA.

Remove the spare tire, have a "stubby" 13 mm wrench handy, and watch your knuckles.

Take your time, and enjoy your "new" ride. :banana:

Last edited by a moderator:
Ended up getting 4 reflexes from sears. They should be here in a week or so. Almost got them to give me free install as well but then the guy checked with his manager and no dice. Either way im excited and if the weather stays nice like it supposed to they will be going on soon. Thanks for the advice guys.

jsut installed two new monroe sensatrack shock on the front (123,000 miles on the original)

wow what a diff! and only one trip to the emergency room, now I just have to do the rear shocks