SEMA trac on ebay

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jason Mastro

Reaction score
just in case no one noticed, i saw the SEMA Cobra R trac on ebay..

I had visions of doing a similar grill (removing the bar) and am glad to actally see one done. Would look great with a billet grille I think.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2004-Ford-Explorer-Cobra-R-Sport-Trac-Custom_W0QQitemZ4569916726QQcategoryZ43909QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Maybe the third time will be a charm.

With all the money spent I would expect more on the inside. The rear is pretty plain i think...

Yeah well I dont like your 3 seats.. kidding. I like yours better cause its on a side not directly in the middle... As if seeing in the rearview mirror with a big a$$ wing wasnt bad enough now you have someone sitting there to block you.

Krash: yeah that is what i'm thinking too.. take all the bars out and then fabricate a top piece to close it in right under the hood so it has 4 sides.. On that SEMA trac it looks like they didn't give the grille enough working time .. looks kinda rough....

Your photoshop would look good with a billet or speed grille too, like the 150s look.. (since that is the way it probably would have to be unless you really wanted to find the plastic honeycomb somehow.)

JM

Mastro, you might want to check in with Adrenaline2nr. He took the horizontal bar and the nostril parts out of his grille and replaced it with a billet grille. I think it looks great. Here's a shot of his ST.

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator: