Selling my Adrenalin

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bernard Olsen

Reaction score
Selling my 04 Lifted Adrenalin because of my daily commute. Too much for gas. The ad is posted in the swap and sell section. Pass the word if you know anyone that's interested. Thanks.

:cry:

:smack:

What the hell man, you just put a bunch of money in it, if I had the money I'd buy it from you today but I need to sell my show truck. I totally understand the whole gas mileage thing, mine doesn't get the great of mileage either. I don't think you're gonna have any problem selling your Trac especially with all that's done to it.

:driving::haveabeer:

@Jerry

I know, I know. I really don't wanna sell it but the gas mileage is affecting my wallet. I am filling that thing up twice a week at $55 a pop. 60-70 miles a day is rough. I absolutely love the truck, and there is nothing wrong with it but for my family's sake it is the best thing to do.

@reaper

I am gonna leave all the aftermarket parts on there, including the DVD system with Bluetooth. The only thing that is gonna depend on the price will be the roof rack.