Sell my Adrenalin....

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jerica,

I'm not sure how you arrived at $12,000. I just booked out a 2008 STA on KBB.com w/AWD and pretty much everything except a NAV system and got a price around $22,000 for a Private-Party price.. The trade-in price was around $20,400.

KBB seemed to be the only one that had used '08 ST prices available. I couldn't find anything on Edmunds or NADA.

Granted, you're gonna take a big loss if you sell this truck, but it's worth much more than $12,000, even in today's market.

However, if you do want to sell it for $12,000, then consider it sold, and I'll drive down from IL to GA to pick her up this weekend!:D I can overlook the absence of heated seats for that price!:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
:lol:
You can't allow yourself to lose an ass like yours. (I tried to resist typing it)

C'mon, Andy... Don't lie. You know that the angel on your left shoulder was only there for about a millisecond before the devil on the right shoulder punched him out and took control of your typing fingers!:p

ok guys dont fuss over my ass! haha.... but dingo knows how im losing my ass in more ways than one! haha...but thanks other andy i dont know how i got 12,000 but i did and wasnt happy...i think 22,000 selling would be good...wouldnt lose that much but lose a good bit! but i really need to sell it any one is really intereted!!!! it would help me out a ton!!! and maybe then i wouldnt lose my ass that way ;)

KBB books out a 2008 STA at:

$21,300 for Private Party

$18,925 for Trade-in

$25,235 for Retail

I'd put it up for sale at about $23,000 and see what happens.

Desert Fox you don't understand me and vehicles...they come and go more than a man does! im serious! so i drive normal to me....its a habit to drive quickly.....

I could send you some pix that could possibly change your thinking with that. I would seriously think about taking a defensive driving course. That's a dangerous "habit" of having the need to drive fast.

You know... I could sell you the big K40 system like mine with laser jammers for less money than you'd lose on selling the truck...

OtherAndy, it's 2WD and V6.

Right. A 2008 Adrenalin with v6 and 2wd. Aren't they all v8 and AWD?

Well, a little quick research on the Ford website confirms that it is possible to get an Adrenaline with v6 and 2wd. It takes a little digging since the Adrenalin package isn't one of the choices when you build your Sport Trac.

The Adrenalin package is just an appearance package. You can get it with either engine and any of the three drivelines.

i have thought about that....but wrecking....u saw my pics dingo....and desert fox i know i have been in wrecks bad ones...and know what happens....so nah dont need your pictures...its just how i drive and i cant help it....have taken defensive driving schools and everything

dingo i need it cheap want to give me a special discount? :)

I worry about you two and your "special discount".:rolleyes: Especially after previous comments in this thread!:lol:

The Adrenalin package is just an appearance package. You can get it with either engine and any of the three drivelines.

I believe that the AWD drivetrain is exclusive to the Adrenalin package, and not available on a standard Limited or XLT Trac.

OK.....sorry to hear you feel that way, I just hope you don't end up like Nikki from CA.

IMO.....a radar jammer is something you don't need.

OtherAndy, correct. But my point was that any powertrain combo that can be had in a limited can be had in an Adrenalin.