Seeing if there is interest in my lifted 2001???

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scott Heckler

Reaction score
I really don't want to sell it but after seeing the adrenalin in person I REALLY want one. I have put most of the performance mods that are available on my '01. It has great performance but the V8 is NICE! in the adrenalin. Never had any issues with it. Tranny flushed every 30k miles.

I am located in the Philly area . . .

I have put about $5,000.00 in mods on since I got it.

[Broken External Image]:

I want $9000 for it.

114,000 miles.

I added:

OEM hard top.

KKM air intake.

Gibson cat-back exhaust.

EE Rear Sway bar.

Rancho RSX shocks. Put 70k on the first set, replaced them again 8/2007.

Tailgate power lock.

Sport Trac Bed Mat.

Xcal2 with WFoy tune. New tunes from Torrie 8/2007.

Zabteck Throttle Body

Screamin Deamon Coil

Underdog HeatBraid 8mm silicone plug wire set

Autolite dbl plat. plugs

Updated OEM rear sway bar links.

Installed two lights in the bed.

Zabteck RT Y-Pipe

Zabteck High Flow Cat

Moog updated front sway bar links.

Clear corners

3" PA Body lift.

Addco Front Sway Bar

Zabteck 73mm C&L MAF

LED Third Brake Light, Smoked

ProComp AT 285/75/16

ProComp eXtreme Alloy 6001 series chrome rims 16 x 8.

Smoked Altezza tail lights.

Leather seats from a 2004 adrenalin. (Like new condition)

FYI, you probably won't get much extra for all the modifications, but you could probably recoup 50% of the cost of the mods by putting things back to stock and selling them on here, for example, intake, t-body, sway bars, coil, y-pipe and cat, maf, and tail lights. Quick estimates put that at around $1700 in mods, money you won't see when it's sold, and you could probably get back over $1000 on here...Just a thought.

i agree with jeff, most of the time, no matter how much your mods cost, you wont get anything back for them when you sell the vehicle, the best thing to do would probably be to sell them piece by piece

Of course that would require I had saved the oem parts. I did not.

I thought a member would have a high school or college age son or daughter and I would be willing to make a deal.

Clay - I just did not have a place to keep all those parts. I have some parts . . . oem rims, original cloth seats. I really want the trac to go to someone in it's current condition.

Well if you're interested, I have the stock MAF, coil, rear sway bar, and a few other parts, and I KNOW I'll never sell my ST, so if you want them, we can talk.

Latest posts