See ya Audi!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ed C

Reaction score
Well, after dealing with issue after issue with my wife's 2006 Audi A4, I traded the thing in for a Honda CR-V. The :fire:Audi was fun to drive...when it was working. Audi can:kiss_it::cheeky: I'll take my Ford over Audi anytime! German engineering my :cheeky:

Who would have thought the Audi could have so many issues? They're supposed to be a pretty damn good car. Some of the car magazines have rated them fairly high in thier testing. Sounds like you did the right thing by getting rid of it. I guess any vehicle could turn out to be a lemon. Good luck with the Honda. Bob :driving:

Yeah, It had a lot of different issues. I'm an aircraft mechanic, so I fixed a lot of them. The parts are expensive and for a 2006 vehicle to have so many problems, it was more of a PITA than it was worth.

I owned a Honda before and It was a great car. The only reason I got rid of it, was the baby coming along. This is what it looked like a few days before I sold it, after 9 years...

[Broken External Image]:[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
SCFEd,

my sis has a 10 loaded CRV that i really like. i drive it when i am visiting her in florida. she lives 120 miles away and having driven it numerous times i have to say it was better then her older rav4. it rides so smooth, has nice power, gets very good gas mileage and the build quality is awesome. love the leather seats.

best of luck with your new ride.

btw, you must suffer from ocd as i do :grin:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Gary. The Rav4 was a strong contender in our search. I liked the Rav4's interior room and power a lot. However, I was able to get a nicely equipped CR-V 4WD for a lot less $$$ than a base model 2wd Rav4...

My cars looked like the pics when I had no kids, now they look like a dirty nursery on wheels :cry:

Latest posts