Seats, gen 1 bed extender

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scott Heckler

Reaction score
I have the front seats from my 2001. They are grey cloth, no rips in good condition. I only replaced them because I found a set of leather. Power driver side only. No heat.

[Broken External Image]:

The grey rear seats from a 2004 adrenalin. They were only two years old when they were removed from the truck. I got the entire set but could only use the front seats. These attach differently from the 2001 so I could not use them. Great shape.

[Broken External Image]:

Gen 1 bed extender. Will fit 2001 - 2005. No pins, extender only.

[Broken External Image]:

I am in the Philadelphia area and would rather not try to ship. Make me an offer. I want to clear space in my basement.

Thanks

LOL R1ch999999

There are no rips in the '04 seats. They are in great shape. I got them off ebay in '06. The best I could tell is the trac they came out of was totaled. I found pieces of glass in the front seats I used.

Mark (TwoXJKA) was probably trying to ask if the 04 Adrenalin seats will fit in a standatrd 04 Sprort Trac. The mounts are probably the same, but it doesnt hurt to ask.

Dave, you may have a point. I know the mounts were different from my '01 so I could not use the rear seats. I could only assume the seats would be the same but no garentees. The adrenalin 40% seat has the speaker mounted under it.

TwoXJKA - If you have a need for the rear seats and can come pick them up, they are free. I do not want to have to ship them. email me if you want them.

thanks

Latest posts