SeatleSportTrac - got a question 4 u

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shaun Tucker

Reaction score
hey SST,

I was looking at pics of your Trac and fell in love with the BF Goodrich Mud Terrains on your truck. I was hoping you'd answer a couple questions for me!

did you need spacers in order to accomodate the tires? You had responded in someone's post that you used 265/75/... and I know I read somewhere that 265/75/R16 BF Goodrich A/Ts could potentially rub

2nd question: I was wondering approx. how much you paid for a set of 4 (or 5 if thats what you have). I know you run a parts store or an online store of some sort and I've checked it it out a little (infact I was looking for a Westin bull bar for my '03 sport trac, which you said you have for sale for $199, but couldn't find them) - if you could send me a link for that too, I'd appreciate it!

Thanks a lot,

Shaun,

London ON, Canada

Hi Shaun -

No spacers. No rubbing at all however, I did have the TT/Shackle lift installed. Probably would rub without it. I actually did try 285s but they rubbed because of the size of the tread blocks.

I bought those from Discount Tire. I do have an account with BGF but I don't get as good of a discount as I do from DT since I buy several sets of tires from they every year. I think I paid 155.00 a tire but that was back in 2003.

Here is the link to the Westin Bar.

thanks a lot SST..

you are a prince among men:lol:

I might end up ordering that Westin bar after xmas sometime.

Gotta think of others first this time of year..although I treat my Trac like its an 'other'

Last edited by a moderator:
thread hi-jack alert. SST did you get the last email with digets in it? if so, house number is best. cell does not work too well here.

thanks

GM yes...I forgot to ask you a very important ??? though. Do yo u have Photoshop and know how to use it?

Shaun, brought it down to 13 mph. And, it is louder because of the tread pattern which I liked anyways because it would scare people in downtown Seattle...LOL

Shaun-when your ready shoot me an email and I can get you exact shipping rates through Purlator. I get a nice discount through them.

Latest posts