seasonal depression ?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gary s

Reaction score
ok, the time changes back to EST this weekend.

it's starting to colder, leaves are falling off the trees, plants are dead, its going to be dark earlier and then the dreaded snow is on it's way. sand/salt on the roads and parking lots. plenty of potholes and torn up roads. also not to mention dirty vehicles :sad:

i just keeping looking forward to this......

[Broken External Image]:

Gary, One of the NY airports I frequent, place a bunch of those lovely lawn decorations near the departure end of the runway. Nice touch in the dead of winter on the snow piles. I think it's Syracuse or Rochester ..

Since I'm not working, was thinking of staying at the house on Hilton Head for the winter. Its better than the NJ winter blahs. Bob

I cannot wait to move from the NE some day. Not only does the seasonal depression kick in, but I really dislike the cold temps. In addition, I am a bit of a cycling junkie, and would love to be able to run by bike the full year. I will say that living in NE the colors in the fall are spectacular.

I'm like Dan, I friggen' hate winter and being cold. Someday I'll move. I hope.

I find consolation in the company of beer and potato chips and gain 20 pounds every winter.

I take anti-depresants daily, living in south east Texas. I would never make it through boxed in winters. In mid and north east.

Mid 60s and crisp fall air here in south Ga. Made for a beautiful day to move away from Atlanta farther south, and just in time. And its football and hunting season. Loving it!

My family is originally from PA. I'm glad they moved south before I was born. I don't even like visiting family in the winter. Hang in there guys; you've only about 7 months to go.

Guys, Fall temps are awesome, and the only thing wrong with winter is way too much snow.

When almost every day of the summer is 90+ degrees with 90+ % humidity, it's too hot to do anything. This past summer was brutal in TN, I hate to think of what it was in GA.

Mid 60s and crisp fall air

That's how it should be ALL year. The only things wrong with fall are that it is too short, and it gets dark too early. (Thx for exacerbating that, DST)

Awwwww look at the bright side.

No more grass cutting for months!:grin::grin:

No more mosquitoes, beezzzz and snakes:supercool:

No more 98+ degree, 100% humidity days!:banana:

I've been looking forward to this for months!

Here in Texas, I like this time of the year best. The temperatures have dropped for the 100 degree summertime temps to the 60's and 70's even up to the 80's. Night fall into the 40's and 50's. I don't have to use my AC or even heat in my house, so my monthly electric bills are only about $50-$60.

...Rich

Latest posts