SCT Xcalibrator Tuner

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jayhawker

Reaction score
I found this tuner in my basement the other day. Thought I would try to sell it on here since I am still a member. It worked when I sold the truck. To be honest I was going to throw it away, but, I thought I would pass this on to someone who might need it. It is still in the box, with all of the cables and even the instructions/directions. $20.00??

email me at [email protected]

What version is it. xcal 1, 2, or 3. Was it unlocked.

That is the best price I have seen on this board.

That's a STEAL, even locked. Factoring in $150 unlocking fee and $50 per tune, still hard to beat. I would assume it's an X2 since Jayhawker's profile shows Wayne Foy tuned it.

Last edited by a moderator:
It is a JXV3 Tune. I sold my Sport Trac a very long time ago, so I am not sure if it is unlocked. The 1st Option is "REGULAR TUNE", the 2nd option is "PREMIUM TUNE" the 3rd option is "OPEN".

I have had a ton of emails on this. I am sorry if it isn't unlocked. I have the box, manual, directions, cable and some other cables in the box that I'm not sure are even part of the unit. LOL

I am NOT a scammer....I was literally ready to throw this in the trash and decided to try to basically let someone else enjoy it.

Latest posts