SCT xcal3

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rob.. He's just trying to see if he can get the PCM code. He sold the Trac already and is reaching out to the new owner. Once the PCM code is determined we will know..

Thanks for the heads up Griff, looks like i'm about 3rd in line (seeing from the post)..

we'll have to wait to see who's code matches his...

Finally the guy called me back, he is letting me know tomarrow when I can get the PCM code, where is it on the truck exactly? If I sell it and Boone would have to pay to unlock it, then it will be $200, I will pay shipping, it has an 87 econotune, 91torque, 91power, and raised neutral rev limiter

Should be a small decal with a four digit code.

3 alpha and 1 number. Mine is upside down. GL.

(TTY3, JXV2, PAT1, KRN0, RVB0)

[Broken External Image]:

What I dont understand is. Why was Grahams Trac was not returned to stock when sold.

If someone here has the same ECU code. There is still the problem of The SCT unit has a stock OEM calibration stored. Locked from another Trac. It will Still have to be wiped. So the new owner can upload there own stock program.

The way I see it. The ECU code dont matter. It still has to go back to SCT to be wiped and unlocked. It is locked as long as another stock program is stored in memory.

Our sponsor Torrie will charge $150 to wipe it and reset it to any ECU. That will include your own 3 special programs.

Latest posts