SCT X3 tuner

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bo Flash

Reaction score
Purchased from a member to use on my 02. Family is getting me he x4 for Father's Day so can't really do much other then sell this one. It's unlocked/unmarried and comes with the box and tuner. That's all I received and have available to sell. Photos available via email or text. Asking what I paid only, and of course any extra in shipping. Just trying to get out of it.

Reply here with email or contact information. Located in New Orleans la. 250ish shipped ,depending on shipping and PayPal fees

The 250

Covers shipping and the PayPal fee. I'm not looking to make or lose money just want what I have into it. I'll also add OBO if that helps.

I purchased the link cable today. Do. It have the cd with drivers but they can be found online. One step closer for anyone looking to purchase

Beau, I apologize for my ignorance. I have never had a tuner before and I didn't even realize that I was missing parts. If I had I would have questioned as to why. I really don't know why they were never sent with the tuner in the first place. I don't want you to think I was trying intentionally being dishonest or shady because that's just not the way I am.

That's okay, I didn't know my self. Bad move on me for not asking questions. It had the date cable now. It's ready to go. The drivers can be downloaded

It has no tunes on at all.

This is what's confusing. IIRC, only the SF3 model came with pre loaded tunes. It costs $75 to $100 to buy ONE custom tune from a dealer. Buying a new X3 or X4 includes three.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know honestly? I connected it to my truck and its unmarried. I should have done a lot more research. I just want to get what I have back. Already purchased the cable. 200 is what I paid, figure shipping with insurance is another 20-30 depending on where the buyer lives and what ever the PayPal fee is.

Unmarried = Good. Simply means it is not tuned to a vehicle. X3 display will show if it has tunes without loading. (Page 6+)

Knowing exactly what you have will determine price and make it much easier to sell. GL

Last edited by a moderator:
You might get more interest if you clarify if this comes with tunes or not. It is my understanding Torrie does not sell the device without tunes so if the original owner bought it from Torrie and never used it then sold it to you and never used it there should be tunes with it. Torrie should be able to tell you what tunes it came with if any.

I have some parts from my 03 sport trac that I no longer have a use for. Please email me at [email protected] if your interested in something. My zip code is 46062 for estimating shipping cost.

1. SCT X3 tuner, never used. Purchased from Torrie in January of this year. Just learned it worker work on my new truck. $200 shipped

When I purchased it it didn't have any tunes. I checked it out on my truck, I know it's unlocked but that's it.I've contacted torrid a few times but only revived info about buying tunes.

So to my understanding it has no tunes on it.

Latest posts