SCT Live Wire Programming v8 STA

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris Kulbaba

Reaction score
When I first bought my STA I had purchased a SCT Livewire Programmer but for whatever reason I had stopped using he tunes, I believe it was because there was no good tranny control at the time when I had bought the unit... Well I was wondering if there is a good reliable tune out there for 89 Octane performance? If so who do I contact and how much would this cost?

Thanks!

Torrie just sent me a couple tunes for my X3 programmer.

The one thing that has always been a thorn and a turn off on the truck is the transmission. The 1st to 2nd hesitation was just to say the least disappointing but since installing the tune from Torrie this is a totally different tranny. I never would have believed it would ever shift the way it does now.

Torrie adjusted the shift firmness to the point that I may ask him to tone it down, but as far as shifting it's solid and instantaneous.

I am in love with this thing again.

Do yourself a favor, go on line, contact Torrie, tell him what you want and enjoy the new truck.

Latest posts