SCT excalibrator 2/ aftermarket tail lights

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brian Hasledalen 2

Reaction score
I am selling my sct excalibrator 2. I have had it in my vehicle for I think 4 or 5 years now. Boy has it saved me money on fuel. the shifting was way better, and I could tell a difference in power when towing. It has 3 tunes in it now a tune for 89 octane performance, 92 performance, and a 92 towing. the mods to my truck are a (true) cold air intake, High flow y pipe, and flowmaster exhaust. the tune in my truck was set back to stock, and the unit I have is unlocked, Dare i say I had it tuned by wayne at hypnotic illusion, which as far as I know is not in bussiness anymore. the code on my truck is JXV3. this is a great addition to your ST and you wont be dissapointed in it. Im selling the truck to get an 05 f150 crew, so I will have no need for this anymore. I have seen these sell for more than im asking but oh well how does 200 best offer sound. i am also selling a set of rear tail lights for 50 shipped in the us. these are flawless.

email me at [email protected]

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Brother,

Ill take them both if they will work on a 2001 4WD ST. I like the Taillights and wouldnt mind the tuner. I want the badge on the back of your truck though with the deal. 250 shipped right? Please give me a call its way easier to work this deal that way.

Thanks,

LIK aka Brandon

Hey Brandon is the code on your control module JXV3. You would have to pop your hood and check. passenger side up by the firewall. If so it will work out for you. also I no longer have the SCT badge that was on the back of the truck, Some one decided to steal it one night, Go figure... anyways let me know

Latest posts