Scatches

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kody Budinger

Reaction score
Here in Arizona we have whats called "Arizona Pin Striping." I'm a perfect example of this and would like get rid of some these scratches. What do you ya'll recommend for a good wax or solution to get rid of scratches?

There are a number of waxes or car polishes on the market that claim to remove minor scratches and swirl marks. Some work better than others, and some don't work at all.

First, you can check online for reviews of the products. A lot of bad reviews probably means it does not work very well. Once you find a few that other reviews said they worked for them then All you can do is try some of them...If they offer a guarantee, try as small bottle on just a fender or hood where the scratches are obvious. If it works, that good. If not take it back and request a refund based on the guarantee. Also, leave a review on some of the websites so that others will know.

I never consider one or two opinions here as proof that the product is necessarily the best for your situation/application.

I am not familiar with the Arizona Pinstripe, but if it's too deep, nothing will take it out short of a buffing compound.

...Rich