Saying Goodbye

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paul Beelien

Reaction score
Well it's been a fun ride, but I'll be moving on to a new vehicle. The Trac was a great vehicle, and one that I probably spent too much on :banana: but I'll pass that on and trade my Trac in for a 2013 Ford Explorer Sport come December. Thanks for everyones help and a great website ... I'll see you on the Explorer forums!

Paul

Too bad you are leaving, that is a nice looking rig you are saying good bye to.

Given the choice of what Ford has to offer I am hard pressed to find a new Ford vehicle that I like.

The F-150 is really too big and way too popular around here. We must have the highest Raptor to population ratio anywhere in the world.

Explorer styling doesn't do a thing for me, the Ranger is overdue for a revamp and basically retired (our dealership still has 2011s kicking around). I don't like the styling of any of the cars for 2013, then even managed to screw up the look of the Mustang this year.

I dread moving away from the ST as we have had at least one in the family since 2001.

Sadly, if I was to say good bye to my Adrenalin I would be saying so long to Ford and would most likely go for a Jeep SRT8 (I feel dirty for even saying that). 26 years buying Ford. Hopefully they bring out some models with different styling in the near future.

Would have been nice if the Sport Trac stuck around.

Latest posts