Saw the adrenalin today . . .wow

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scott Heckler

Reaction score
Went to a dealer about 45 miles away today. They have a black STA that looks GREAT! Everyone said that pictures do not do it justice. They were right. What a nice ride and the V8 was pretty peppy and I know with a new tune it would be even better.

I put my '01 in the swap and sell . . . . anyone want a lifted trac with 285's on it?

Check out the swap and sell.

thanks

That's the exact feeling I had the first time I saw one in person!!!That's why every day when I go outside now I see one in my Driveway! ;););)

Doug - I also noticed it had climate control for each side sperately and not the knobs you have.

It also did not have the oem top for the bed. I need the top. Dealer to check with the parts department on Monday. If they don't give me the top for the factory install price I will have to order my trac seperately. It will be worth the wait.

saw a red STA at a local dealer, wife said "how Pretty", but when i told her the sticker price, she said never mind, but it was very nice looking

jimp - yeah a bit pricey. Depends upon where you live but they are giving $2500 customer cash incentives. Still $30K is alot of money.

I have followed this site for sometime. I actually own a Gen1 Lightning truck which has served as my daily driver for over 13 years, I also race it. I needed something that could tow my truck to events, seat four and handle snow.

I have always liked the Adrenalin version since I saw the concept at the auto show in 2005.

This year I looked around and finally settled on a red 2008, V8 with AWD. It is set up with the tow package and hard tonneau and sunroof. I really don't care they did not SC it, I wanted something to special and it fits the bill.

I will continue to run the Lightning as my daily driver, to keep the mileage off the the Adrenalin, but when it snows I will now be better prepared.:blink:

I just purchased a red one yesterday. The sticker was right at $33500, then $31290 after invoice price, and $2500 rebate for total of $28790 OTD. So thats around $4710 off the price plus they gave me about $1500 more on my trade than I expected to get. Pretty decent deal on a pretty awesome truck!

Congrat's!! Thanks for the Price check....thanks for helping the declining economy!!!!

RunningTotal:

Red = 4

White = 2

Black = 2

Silver = 0

Latest posts