Saw the 07 and wife says......

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Randy Hall

Reaction score
"If you want it go buy it." :D

The vehicle was a Limited that had everything I would want except the rear window. I would have to order and get the rear window. The sticker was $41888.00 plus tax. Canadian funds. I am looking for some help with pricing.I know that Blue Oval offers XPlan pins but I believe they are for the US. Can anyone help me with a PIN for Canada?

I have a 2003 Adrenalin 4x2 with 92000 KM's that I will be trading or selling private. The trade value according to some sites is $13654.34 and private is $16396.90 in Canadian funds.

Any advice and suggestions are more than welcome.

My advice would be to get it before she changes her mind :lol: I'm just waiting on the job 2s which should hit the lots in August.

Scared me for a second there.... Then I saw the word Canadian.... Sell your old one yourself. It is better that way, you get more for it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe someone can explain this to me. If I spec out the same truck in the US it comes in around $36000.00 versus $41000.00 here. This is with all conversions completed.

Just one example of the price difference is the trailer hitch, in the US it is 150.00, in Canada it is 500.00 or 434.00 US.

$5000.00 for a drive to Buffalo appears to be a good deal!

Maybe there is an Import Tax or something that has to be paid to bring it into Canada?? How does it usually work when you go through customs with stuff? Do they make you pay a tax or a fee???

Goalie, I don't know if this will help but it is a sight for importing vehicles to Canada.Just stay on her good side for a while. Ron

For importing approved vehicles there is only a fee of $209.00 plus all applicable taxes, which would have to be paid anyway on a new vehicle. There is also a charge to have the vehicle inspected at a Canadian Tire store which would be minimal on a new vehicle.

Here is an offer I have from the local dealership. I obtained this from sending a quote request from the Ford Canada site. I think this is a good starting point. They claim they are close to being the #1 dealership in Ontario this month.

"The Sport Trac is our featured vehicle for the week. The MSRP price of the

vehicle that you requested is $41,824. Because it is the featured vehicle,

we are promoting the vehicle at "Invoice" price at $37,578 plus freight,

air, and all appropriate fees, taxes and licensing."

I was able to put a deal together last Friday. I paid invoice for the new Trac. The LTD with all options but the heated windshield and navigation system. Black exterior and grey interior. They gave me $16000.00 as a trade on my 03 which means that I would have to sell it privately for $18240.00 plus selling costs when you take the tax savings into account.

:D

Last edited by a moderator:
I talked to an engineer at the Ford assembly plant and he told me that anyone could get the xplan number. He said to call the assembly plant, ask for engineering and ask away. I think he was serious.

Latest posts