Sapnish water bombing

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gerry Mac

Reaction score
This is my very favourite aircraft. Yes I know that is kind of simplistic but I love the power and durability of the water bmber. Beware, the music is annoying but the video is outstanding. Watch on full screen for best effect.

Gerry Mac

Last edited by a moderator:
pretty cool. must be a sight to see coming down into the water.

Very nice. I watch the water bombers take off from the airport all the time. When they come in to land... They look like they are hardly moving. It is even more impressive when they come in over your head. That happens whe I have our dog out for a walk. Airport is at the north end of my street.

Mel

Did you see at 3:31 of the video, when it went to drop the water, and a snorkeler dropped out???

:banana::bwahaha::banana::bwahaha::banana:

(Yeah, I know it's urban legend, but I had to toss it out there.)

great video!

Cool video. But what do you mean the song is annoying! haha it's on my list of gym workout songs on the good old iPod :supercool:

I love slick stuff like that. We've got McGuire AFB, Fort Dix and Lakehurst NAS just to the west of me and the National Guard down by Atlantic City. So the skies are pretty busy overhead. Tankers, huge cargo planes, Warthogs, Cobra & Apache attack helicopters, Chinook's and the occasional F-18. The days they do the "bombing runs" over on the range is pretty cool to watch. You can sneak out a dirt road in the pines and get really close. Love seeing my tax dollars at work!!! Bob

Latest posts