Said goodbye to my Trac :o(

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mrlunchbox

Reaction score
Hi All, well I traded in my Trac over the weekend. Today everything was official. No more Trac for me. I must say it was bittersweet. She had been very reliable for the last four years+ I owned her. Not even one single check engine light! But as she got older more and more other things broke down. I also just outgrew the Trac as well. I owned her from about 60k to 145k. I was very sad to see her go but I am so very grateful for all of the info and help I got from here. I will still keep checking in as I am sure to be stealing ideas from here to use elsewhere :grin: But I just wanted to say its been real and goodbye! Be sure to check out what I am selling as well. I have a bed extender, mat, Todd Z's last know True CAI, floor mats, and the MAF body! Thanks again everyone!!

What did you buy..........:worthless:

Did you have a zabteck TB? If so was it the first or second mod version? Second version for gen1 also was bored with a thinner blade. First gen1 version wasnt bored.

No, I never got to the TB mod. I had tried and tried and just gave up. LoL I ended up getting a 2005 Nissan Titan Crew cab 4x4. I got a great deal on it so thats why I went with that. I have always been a Ford person so I am sure I will be buying another Ford again. Maybe one of their newest F150's or whatever its going to be called now. I'll get a pic up shortly!