Sadly, Trac is gone

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lloyd Curry

Reaction score
I have traded my 2007 Sport Trac Limited 4.6 for a new toy. Couldn't keep two V8's in the garages. :bwahaha:

I will really miss it. I loved the ride, especially with the independent suspension rear axle. It really didn't ride like a truck.

I had modded the exhaust (Magnaflow SS), added the cross bars on the roof rack, Muth Mirrors, K&N Intake Kit, I Tunes IPOD factory accessory, etc.

Thanks to this forum and it's members for all the knowledge I gained here.

After 2011, what truck could possibly equal the Sport Trac? F150 doesn't do it for me. Guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Be sure to check my For Sale postings.

Thanks to all!

Alright, you asked for it. Don't beat me up too bad, it's not the blue logo. :cry:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Actually, it does have the Heritage package but I hate stripes (hash marks)....

The stripes are in the box on my work bench for a future owner to decide whether to use.

Part of the cost of the Heritage package was the two tone interior.

Thanks for the compliments. I will miss my truck. It was a pristine ride.

Rodger,

I struggled with keeping the truck for quite a while. Economically, it just didn't make sense. I had just bought a BMW Z4 as a surprise for my wife's 55th birthday (nice car!). Now the Vette. Too much money tied up in cars.

The remaining '99 Grand Cherokee is the "run around vehicle". It's not worth much as a resale and more valuable for errands and seating for 4.

Both the toys require premium gas...ouch. Gotta' pay to play though.

I would leave the wife to be with that car

Nice car Lloyd, although, I wouldn't leave the wife for it! Awesome ride!

'07 ST

Latest posts