??s for Jerry Gerner about off-road roof lights

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steve Kaufman

Reaction score
The pics you put in my original post of your truck...Can you email me a closer look or the name/link of both sets of lights that you used.

All of the ebay roof cross bars don't look like they will fit.

I see you have both 4 PIAA type lights up there, as about 5 smaller ones.

I would want the info on both. Thank you..

by the way, Im still looking for another Tal & Hadas rear Sport Bar

Last edited by a moderator:
The offroad lights I had on top where cheap no name brand lights that were really bright as you can see. You can use any lights that you like, alot of guys use either Pilot lights. I'll try and find closer pictures for you, Oh and the I just mounted the Sport Bar back on my Trac.

Last edited by a moderator:
I actually had it for sale several times over the past four years, sold it to a member over in Ohio (he never got around to installing it). I told him if he ever sells it ill buy it back so a year and a half later I bought it back. I just put it back on after sitting in my shed for two years. I might think about selling it again but since its only one of four in N. America and you can't get them anymore I'm up in the air whether I want to let it go again. I only sold it before due to loss of job and money got really tight. I'll let you know if it goes up for sell again first. Eventually my bed will come off so I'll have no use for it.