Run Over Accident

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i saw this video on anothor site.....just when they put that arrow on him and he gets run over by that black car......he has no head. wear your seatbelt.:blink:

Head, no head, under carriage or wheels, seatbelt or not, either way, he's dead. Was probably dead before he hit the pavement. I think I recall that it was posted on a different website that said it supposedly happened in Atlanta. Another case of "Instant Karma".

Oh well, he won't be running from the police again. Could care less about him just hope the other Innocent accident victims are okay.

Luckily it didn't appear that there was another accident, just a lot of dodging. The biggest impact will be the emotional troubles those people will be going through, espically the black car that hit the corpse....as sure enough, it does look like the body has been decapitated (or at least the head caved in) before it was ejected from the vehicle.

Horrible accident for sure! Horrible for the family of that victim and the all the drivers that saw it and became part of it. WOW! I would have nightmares for the rest of my life if I were to run over a body!

My 6 yr old Grandaughter told me the other day that "mommy doesn't make her wear her seat belt when just crossing the street in the car" ....Mommy got a lecture from Grandma!

I've had a tape of the network feed of that for a couple years. I have a relative who works at a TV station, he gives me tapes of the stuff they don't (or can't) put on the air. A lot of it is great. :lol: