Roof rack and Cross bars

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chargedtrac

Reaction score
So I don't get tempted to install these back on my ST, I'm selling the black roof racks and cross bars off my '08 ST XLT. Check my library for ST photos with the bars mounted. I want to sell the racks and cross bars (and mounting screws) as a package. There are a couple of faded spots on the side rack pieces from the weather I'm guessing. A quick spray of flat black should make the color perfect, but I'll leave that for the buyer to do.

I'd like to get $100 plus shipping. Will only ship in the continental U.S.

What brand are the roof rack and cross bars? Ebay has some cheap ones but I'm assuming yours are better. :)

Separate photos of the roof rack and rails are now posted to the RoofRack folder of My Library.

These are OEM (stock) and not aftermarket.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a question about the cross bars. My SP is a 2005 and I already have the factory roof rack, but not the cross bars. Where can I buy them and will they fit?

James - Probably best to make a call or stop by a Ford dealer parts dept. Maybe Torrie at FastPartsNetwork.com or you could search some online parts suppliers. Good luck.

Latest posts