Ron Paul backing out.

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
..no surprise.

Although he had my vote... I think Ron Paul is the only who guy who was running for president that honestly felt would fix a lot of things that are broken.

I'll keep his sticker on my car... he's got my support all the way!! :)

That leaves us with ....Obama....McCain....Barr

Might as well move to Austrailia now unless Barr

get into office. McCain will be the status quo.

Obama will be the spend and go,

Barr will try do uphold conservative values.

Obama will tax and spend more than McCain.:angry:

McCain will tax and spend more than Barr.:(

Oh the heck with it...:blink:

I'm packing my bags right now....

Damn airline tickets cost too much for Austrailia!:unsure:

I'm going to Mexico...

The place should be about empty by now!:lol:

Obama will tax and spend more than McCain:angry:

Look at the bright side, at least the tax's will bring in what they spend. I think that is better than spending more then you are bringing in.

Tom

Damn airline tickets cost too much for Austrailia!

Maybe if we get enough people, we can do a 'group buy'.......I spent a month down under and would live there if I could afford it....just too expensive to live there let alone just get there. Mexico would be a better option, but I don't speak their language....guess I'm just Screwed and going to have to stay put and put up with whoever wins this go around.

I'm so out of touch with the 'race' this time around....I have no clue who Ron Paul is. :(

They always spend more than they bring in!

That's why we owe China and the rest of the world so much money, ie

the National Dept! We need the balanced budget amendment to prevent this.

They should collect the money then vote for how they are going to spend it!

maybe we can get congress on the envelope system to pay their bills!:lol:

if you and a bunch more of us move to mexico, won't have to learn their language, we can make "our" language the new national language down there.

Hes not exactly backing out, he is moving on with his message whcih in the end will be a bigger and better thing than him just running in a pres election.

I like how the "losers" are "suspending" their campaigns. As if we really want them to resume them in the future. I really think both of them are hoping for some unfortunate "mishap", so they can then try to claim the nomination, since they never actually conceded. Pretty sick way of hoping to win a nomination, in my opinion.

Latest posts