Roll Bar

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rob chaw

Reaction score
Just seen this. A Site about Roll Bars.

I know some of ya have been searching and asking about them.

Seen that they even have pics of one on a Gen 1 Sport Trac.

rob

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah that's been posted here before. Looks half decent but like Eddie said it's not gonna help in a roll over. I like the Tal & Hadas Sport Bar I have on mine, too bad they don't make them anymore. I might be selling mine in the near future if anyone is interested. I'll post a pic, I've only ever seen about 5 or 6 ST's on the net with these on them (expensive).

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Jerry, why would you sell your T&H roll bar? it's one of the coolest things about your truck!

I like the Black ones myself, but just curious what would be replacing it if anything?

Not sure if I'd replace it with a factory tonneau cover or what. I really like the look of the Sport Bar and the fact that I'm one of only a few with it but if someone was interested in buying it for the right money then I might be talked into selling it. Hell I don't really wanna sale my Show truck but my wife needs a new daily driver since her car died.

That sport bar just doesn't look right unless its on a lifted ST like Jerry's.

I've seen pics of ST's @ stock height and it just looks goofy...I guess because it appears out of proportion.

JMHO

shaun, it does look good on Jerrys ST. The lift and roof basket, lights and bar all look right for his set up.