resizer

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chet 02

Reaction score
Can somebody send me the address for the picture resizer that I've seen on here before. I tried to do alittle search, but...hey I'm lazy...lol. My computer died and had to be reformatted last weekend and my added utilities went away.

Chet

If you are using windows XP, Microsoft now provides one. You can find it <a href="http://download.microsoft.com/download/whistler/Install/2/WXP/EN-US/ImageResizerPowertoySetup.exe"target=top>here</a>. Download, install, right-click on the picture you want to resize and click resize. It will give you 4 basic options as well as a custom option, so pretty much to any size you want. It will create a resized copy of the pic you select. You can do one pic at a time or you can select multiple pics (using ctrl or shift keys) and resize all at once.

For which OS? oh... never mind... the whole "had to reformat" comment must mean XP. :rolleyes:

Check out Picasa from google. It offers a very nice solution for image management / editing for windows users.

Actually I did the PC Recovery thing on XP. I couldn't even get to anything to backup the files I didn't really want to lose. Oh well,,probably needed to clean everything out anyway.