Request for those with '09 or '10 with Nav radio

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Richard McAlister

Reaction score
For those of you who have a '09 or '10 ST with navigation system, would you check the illumination and clock display in the config status section of your bezel diagnostics to see the setting (should be 0 or 1 I think)? Both of mine are set at 0 and neither the button illumination or clock display (when the radio is off) are functioning.

To get to the bezel diagnostics, tune to AM or FM radio, and press the 3 and 6 buttons simultaneously and hold for about 4 seconds. The speaker test will start, when it finishes the diagnostic test buttons will appear. Press 'config status' and scroll down to see the Illumination and Clock Display selections to see their respective settings. While there, see if there is a 'HD Radio' listed. These are status only readings and cannot be changed by the user.

I'd appreciate the help, it may save me a trip to the programmer. :banghead:

Thanks,

rich

[Broken External Image]:

here you go

2010 ST limited

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Thanks JohnnyB --

Some questions for you, please.

Do the hard buttons on the sides of the display light up at night with the rest of your panel buttons?

Do you have HD radio?

Does the radio show the time when it is turned off?

Thanks,

rich

Do the hard buttons on the sides of the display light up at night with the rest of your panel buttons?

yes

Do you have HD radio?

i dont know. I have sirius.

Does the radio show the time when it is turned off?

i never shut it off so I would have to look.

When I hit the Display button and the screen is blank I don't see the clock.

When I hit the Display button and the screen is blank I don't see the clock.

Latest posts