replacement parts?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Roy Prescott

Reaction score
So here's my question I have a 2001 Sport Trac and I need some replacement parts on the inside so aside from the obvious being more sport tracs which model and year explorers can I get parts off of? Thanks in advance guys and girls

IIRC, 2 Door Sport parts are interchangeable from the "B" pillar forward. (2001-03)

You have a Job 1 so there may be more differences. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Last edited by a moderator:
I know that on my '02 ST, the front driver window is the same window in the '95-'01 Explorer. I had the driverside window replaced with one that used to be on a '99 Explorer.

I also know that the front seats out of the Mercury '97-'01 Mountaineer (same as the '95-'01 Explorers) directly bolt on my ST. I replaced both front seats with power/lumbar/plush from a 2000 Mountaineer

It also appears that various interior parts, especially the dash and center console parts are similar if not the same as those on the '95-'01 Explorer, '97-'01 Mountaineer and the '96 or so - 2000 Ranger.

Furthermore, it's possible that parts from the '96 or so -2000 Mazada B-series trucks may mix and match as it's basically a Ford Ranger.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gen1 is from '01 to '05.

They all have the same dash. The instrument cluster changed in '04.

The door pannels changed in '04.

I think there were some seat changes. They all fit though.

Consoles are interchangable with the right hardware.

Latest posts